OUTREACH Lite - In-line Ethernet extender
Ethernet Extender for non-PoE connections
OUTREACH Lite provides a simple way to double the length of a 10/100 Ethernet connection. No configuration is required, it does not require a local power supply, and it does not restrict the throughput of the network link at all.
Compact and wall-mountable, OUTREACH Lite takes its power from the network cable using the universal 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard. Network connections can easily be upgraded to PoE compatibility if it is not already available using a simple injector.
Note: OUTREACH Lite is powered by PoE but does not forward it to other equipment. To extend network connections to devices that need PoE or PoE Plus, see Veracity's OUTREACH Max PoE-forwarding Ethernet extender.
- At least 200m using a single OUTREACH Lite
- Up to 2200m when used with combinations of OUTSOURCE and OUTREACH Max
- 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX, full/half duplex (auto-negotiated)
- Patch or crossover cables
- IEEE 802.3af Class 2 powered device
- Device power 1.3 watts
- Not supported in OUTREACH Lite
- L 105mm x W 40mm x H 22mm